Cameron Senior Photos. Downtown Toledo. Class of 2018
I would be lying if I said that senior photos were not one of my favorite things to shoot. High school seniors are at this incredible time in their lives when they are starting to explore the world and decide who they want to be. The awkward junior high stage is over and they are almost ready to take their place in adult life. Many go to college and others get jobs right after graduation. Being a senior is a truly defining time of life for most of us.
Cameron's mom contacted me and said her daughter had seen my work on my Instagram account and wanted me to do her senior pictures. We scheduled her session and decided on downtown Toledo for our shoot. Cameron is a senior at Toledo School for the Arts which is located downtown.
Our first stop was Middlegrounds Metropark. Middlegrounds is a fairly new addition to the riverfront in Toledo, combining the urban with the natural. After Middlegrounds, we headed to Adams Street to view some of the amazing murals painted there. We also stopped at the Toledo Lucas County Main Library for a few great shots outside the building. Cameron's session truly displays the diversity that can be found in Downtown Toledo.
Get to know Cameron:
- What three words would you use to describe your personality? "Curious, advantageous, and adventurous."
- What is one thing you could never live without? "I could never live without people I can laugh with."
- What is your most precious keepsake? "My most precious keepsake is probably a stuffed bear that was my great-great grandma’s."
- What do you enjoy doing? "I enjoy exploring new cities, learning at school (as odd as that might seem), and taking pictures."
- Who is one person you look up to? "I look up to my mom, because she was born into certain circumstances that would normally restrict someone in what they can do, but instead she used them to her advantage and gave my sisters and I a life that she would’ve wanted."
- Do you have plans for after graduation? "I do, I plan to go to college at either BGSU or Cleveland State University to major in international relations."
- What is your favorite thing in/about downtown toledo? "My favorite thing about downtown would probably be simply the people, and the history that my family has in Downtown Toledo."
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE DETAILS ON BOOKING A SESSION LIKE THIS ONE, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR CONTACT FORM!